Rentals: $70/day with a 3-day minimum on holidays, otherwise a 2-day minimum, $150 security deposit
Holidays: Memorial Day-May 29, Juneteenth-June 19, Independence Day-July 4, Labor Day- Sept. 4, Columbus Day-Oct. 9
Thank you for taking the time to read these instructions. It’s important to operate the golf cart in a safe and responsible manner to ensure a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone. So please follow the guidelines and have a great time!
Golf Cart Instructions
- Unplug the cable under the seat
- Unplug the cable from the power source
- Make sure the parking brake is on (push on the “P” on the brake)
- Insert key
- Turn the key to the ON position
- Press forward to move in the forward direction or press reverse to back up
- Press on the accelerator pedal this will release the parking brake.
- When stopping be sure to set the parking brake by pushing on the “P” on the brake pedal
- Turn the key OFF
Charging the Golf Cart (must be done daily)
- Using the plug at the back of the cart plug into a power source.
- Next plug in the cart under the seat – the cart will now be charging.
Golf Cart Usage Rules
- 8MPH speed limit
- The maximum number of riders is 6 people (everyone must be seated)
- Driver must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license
- No use of carts after quiet hours
- Use of cart after dark requires the use of headlights
- Do not park in front of walkways, in roadways, or on Pierce Road
- Must be returned at least 1 hour prior to check-out time
- All riders must remain seated
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL DAMAGES
Please Note: It is important to charge the golf cart overnight to have a carefree next day.