We love having pets at our resort, but we want to make sure everyone has a safe and enjoyable stay. Here are some of the rules to follow regarding pets:
- Dogs are welcome, but they must always be kept on a leash unless in our designated dog park. Please also make sure to follow all posted rules while in the dog park.
- Please don’t leave your dog unattended and make sure they don’t display aggressive or hostile behaviour. If your dog does show this type of behaviour, it’s best to leave them at home.
- Excessive barking can be disruptive to other campers, so please keep your pet’s noise level in check. If your pet is too vocal, you may need to find alternative accommodations.
- Pets must be well-behaved and not create a nuisance or unsafe conditions for other guests. This includes not causing harm to people or property or damaging the resort’s premises.
- As a responsible pet owner, please pick up after your pet and make sure they don’t enter resort buildings, food areas, or swimming areas.
- Owners must carry proof of current vaccinations for their pets.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring pets onto the resort.
- It’s important to make sure your pet’s contact information is on their harness or collar tag in case they get lost.
- Service dogs are the only exception to these rules. Please note that emotional support animals are not considered service animals under the ADA.
Management reserves the absolute unfettered right – at its sole discretion- to remove any pet or owner from the resort if these rules are violated. Thank you for being a responsible pet owner and for helping us make our resort a safe and enjoyable place for everyone!