Strawberry Park is a 70-acre campground nestled in the heart of southeastern Connecticut, in a region of lakes, streams, and ocean beaches, conveniently located near all the major points of interest, and only 5 miles off I-395 or 15 miles from I-95. Strawberry Park offers a wide variety of campsites, ranging from open lawns, wooded and shaded sites, some close to the facilities, while others are more secluded.
- Special event weekends, 15 Themed Weekends, and 4 great Halloween weekends
- Rentals, with on-site Log Cabins, Park Models, and Premium and Deluxe rental trailers, and now offering an expanded number of “dog-friendly” rentals.
- Over 320 RV sites for Rent!!!!
- Over 35 scheduled and supervised daily activities for all ages during the summer
- State-of-the-art 60 channel cable TV connection at each site.
- Located less than 1 hour from Providence, Hartford, New Haven, and Worcester, 90 miles from Boston and 2 hours from New York
- Just 6 miles to Foxwoods and less than 10 miles from Mohegan Sun
- 15 miles to historic Mystic, while ocean beaches are within 20 miles
We spent the weekend at the Cajun-zydeco festival at Strawberry Park. We called for reservations on Thursday to arrive on Friday… They had room and even put us into a pull-through site as we are newbies to the camping scene. They explained it would save me the trouble of backing in. We ended up about 100 yards from all the action.