Strawberry Park is a 160 acre campground nestled in the heart of southeastern Connecticut, in a region of lakes, streams and ocean beaches, conveniently located near all the major points of interest, and only 5 miles off I-395 or 15 miles from I-95. Strawberry Park offers a wide variety of campsites, ranging from open lawns, wooded and shaded sites, some close to the facilities, while others are more secluded.
- Special event weekends, 15 Themed Weekends and 4 great Halloween weekends
- Rentals, with on-site Log Cabins, Park Models and Premium and Deluxe rental trailers, and now offering an expanded number of “dog friendly” rentals.
- Over 350 RV sites for Rent!!!!
- Over 35 scheduled and supervised daily activities for all ages during the summer
- State-of-the-art 61 channel cable TV connection at each site
- Free Wi-Fi Internet throughout the Park (1 free hour provided daily—additional time may be purchased)
- Located less than 1 hour from Providence, Hartford, New Haven and Worcester, 90 miles from Boston and 2 hours from New York
- Just 6 miles to Foxwoods and less than 10 miles from Mohegan Sun
- 15 miles to historic Mystic, while ocean beaches are within 20 miles
receive special seasonal offers & more!
We spent the weekend at the Cajun-zydeco festival at Strawberry park. We called for reservations on Thursday to arrive on Friday… They had room and even put us into a pull through site as we are newbies to the camping scene. They explained it would save me the trouble of backing in. We ended up about 100 yards.