Strawberry Park is an award-winning 160 acre campground nestled in the heart of southeastern Connecticut, just minutes from Mystic Seaport, Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun Casinos. In addition to a wide variety of spacious campsites we offer Park Models, Log Cabins, and many pet friendly RV Trailers. Strawberry Park is an activities driven family friendly resort with amazing Themed Weekends plenty of fun for the entire family. We kick off the season with our Rockin’ Oldies Weekend and our Annual Pickle-Ball Tournament. In the Spring Strawberry Park offers two nationally acclaimed Music Festivals. Our Bluegrass Festival is always the Weekend after Memorial Day, followed by our Cajun Zydeco Festival. The seasonally heated pools are open in May along with the restaurant & store. During the Summer every day is a weekend with over 35 scheduled and supervised activities seven days a week. Strawberry Park wants to keep you cool on those warm summer days, come and hang at our three Pools and our new splash pad. In the we feature four Halloweens book early these weekends full up fast. Strawberry Park Offers Full & Partial Seasonal Sites for rent, as well as RV Sites For Sale.
Strawberry Park is a 160 acre campground nestled in the heart of southeastern Connecticut, in a region of lakes, streams and ocean beaches, conveniently located near all the major points of interest, and only 5 miles off I-395 or 15 miles from I-95. Strawberry Park offers a wide variety of campsites, ranging from open lawns, wooded and shaded sites, some close to the facilities, while others are more secluded.
- Special event weekends, 15 Themed Weekends and 4 great Halloween weekends
- Rentals, with on-site Log Cabins, Park Models and Premium and Deluxe rental trailers, and now offering an expanded number of “dog friendly” rentals.
- Over 350 RV sites for Rent!!!!
- Over 35 scheduled and supervised daily activities for all ages during the summer
- State-of-the-art 61 channel cable TV connection at each site.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet throughout the Park (1 free hour provided daily—additional time may be purchased)
- Located less than 1 hour from Providence, Hartford, New Haven and Worcester, 90 miles from Boston and 2 hours from New York
- Just 6 miles to Foxwoods and less than 10 miles from Mohegan Sun
- 15 miles to historic Mystic, while ocean beaches are within 20 miles
receive special seasonal offers & more!
We spent the weekend at the Cajun-zydeco festival at Strawberry park. We called for reservations on Thursday to arrive on Friday… They had room and even put us into a pull through site as we are newbies to the camping scene. They explained it would save me the trouble of backing in. We ended up about 100 yards from all the action.