Strawberry Park is a 70-acre campground nestled in the heart of southeastern Connecticut, in a region of lakes, streams and ocean beaches, conveniently located near all the major points of interest, and only 5 miles off I-395 or 15 miles from I-95. Strawberry Park offers a wide variety of campsites, ranging from open lawns, wooded and shaded sites, some close to the facilities, while others are more secluded.
- Special event weekends, 15 Themed Weekends, and 4 great Halloween weekends
- Rentals, with on-site Log Cabins, Park Models and Premium and Deluxe rental trailers, and now offering an expanded number of “dog-friendly” rentals.
- Over 340 RV sites for Rent!!!!
- Over 35 scheduled and supervised daily activities for all ages during the summer
- State-of-the-art 60 channel cable TV connection at each site
- Located less than 1 hour from Providence, Hartford, New Haven, and Worcester, 90 miles from Boston and 2 hours from New York
- Just 6 miles to Foxwoods and less than 10 miles from Mohegan Sun
- 15 miles to historic Mystic, while ocean beaches are within 20 miles
All sites offer water, electricity, and a state-of-the-art 60-plus channel cable TV connection, while many have sewer connections engineered for odor-free operation and 50 AMP electrical connections. We are able to accommodate any RV, including the latest 40 footers with multiple slide-outs, as well as tents and pop-up campers. Each site features a large picnic table and fire ring.
Strawberry Park has received the highest possible rating (5 stars) from Wheeler’s Campground Guide, while our Recreation Program also receives the highest possible rating from Woodall’s Campground Directory (5 Ws). In addition, Frommer’s Guide to the Best RV and Tent Sites in the USA awards Strawberry Park an overall 5-star RV rating, including 5 stars in the three categories we (and most families) emphasize the most: Facilities, Cleanliness, and Security. Frommer’s states:
“This top-notch, highly rated campground…is a true vacation destination, with all the amenities and activities of a bustling resort. You name it and they have it at this action-packed, family-friendly campground…and it just keeps getting better. Who said camping was roughing it? Not at this super-deluxe resort.”