Reservation & Cancellation Policies
STRAWBERRY PARK RESERVATION POLICIES:
Please note that there are certain site areas of the Park that are limited to vacation reservations of 7 nights or longer as determined by management from time to time.
SPECIFIC SITE REQUESTS:
Although we will do our best to honor any specific site requests that you may have, we cannot guarantee a specific site number for any stay of less than 7 nights. If you have reserved a site for a week’s stay, we will attempt to contact you in advance of your arrival in the event that the specific site number is, for some unforeseen reason, no longer available. When making a reservation, please be sure to let us know of any particular requests you may have, including desired hook-ups, proximity to facilities or friends with whom you are camping. We will do our very best to accommodate your requests. Please understand that many factors are considered in assigning sites, most notably: date reservation was made, duration of stay (site preference is given to stays of 7 nights or longer), and desire to keep multi-site reservations together—not based on your time of arrival. Although site assignments may occasionally be subject to a change in the event of unforeseen circumstances, those arriving early should not expect Park staff to relocate another camper’s site assignment simply because that camper has not yet arrived.
We will do our best to accommodate multi-site requests. While there is a 2-night minimum for reserving a site (3 nights on a holiday or music festival), and while, we welcome one night stays without reservations. We anticipate availability for off-the-road travelers for any mid-week stay (Sunday through Thursday), and will do our best to find you a site for an unexpected weekend visit. For any last-minute stay that is for a Friday or Saturday night, we strongly suggest calling before arrival to check on availability.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT:
Please be aware of published check-in and check-out times. We welcome those arriving early or desiring to stay late to park their camping units and all vehicles in our Parking area Located just across from our entrance, during which time campers may use all Strawberry Park facilities at no charge. However, sites and rental units may not be occupied until published check-in times. unless availability has been confirmed by a call to the reservation department.
WHILE WE HOPE YOU WILL NOT NEED TO CANCEL, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
Cancellation policies are based on when a reservation is cancelled in relation to your arrival date, regardless of when the original reservation was made. Please understand that camping is an outdoor experience; therefore, we do not give refunds or credits for weather or natural conditions.
- Exchanges must be arranged before check in date and are based on availability.
- No refunds or credits for early departures.
- The Cancellation Fee is $50.00.
- Any reservation cancelled at least 30 days prior to arrival date will result in a refund less a per site cancellation fee in the form in which you paid.
- Any reservation cancelled less than 30 days but at least 7 days (1 week) prior to reservation arrival date will be entitled to a Strawberry Park Camper’s Credit for a future stay, less a per site cancellation fee. This future stay credit must be used within one year of the cancelled reservation.
- Any cancellation made less than 7 days prior to reservation arrival date shall receive no refund or credit.
* Please note: There is no refund or credit for cancellation of music festival tickets. However, you may sell them or transfer them to another party, just as with any concert ticket.